Custom Bathroom Solutions
If you are thinking about building a new bathroom, chances are you’re not satisfied with your current bathroom situation. Do you have a home full of teenagers who spend hours showering and doing their makeup? Are your bathrooms too small for your daily needs? Maybe you only have one bathroom in your house and you want a private bathroom too. Whatever the underlying problem, the bathroom addition contractors at IRC have the remedy.
Design & Build the Perfect Bathroom Addition
When it comes to planning your trendy, modern bathroom addition, IRC does it all. Our local bathroom design specialists will design and build your brand new bathroom from the ground up. We can add a basement bathroom, build a gorgeous master bathroom off of your bedroom, or anything else you can dream of. We will provide you with custom bathroom designs, 3D renderings, and floor plans. We take every element into account, including:
- Tub & Shower Installation
- Drywall & Framing
- Flooring Installation
- Cabinet & Vanity Installation
- Lighting & Mirrors
- Backsplash Installation
- Toilet Installation
- Bathroom Doors & Windows
- Wainscotting, Chair Rail & Trim
- Hardware & Fixture Installation
- Plumbing & Electrical
We can provide materials or save you a few bucks by installing yours. We only ask that you buy your own paint. To help you design your stylish, new bathroom addition, we wrote Modern Bathroom Design Trends for 2021. It’s a great read that is sure to get your creative juices flowing.
Expand Your Existing Bathroom
If you already have multiple bathrooms in your home, you may just want to make one of them bigger. Your bathroom design specialist will help you come up with ideas and create a floor plan for your newfound bathroom space. What will you do with all that extra room? Here are some of our favorite ideas:
- Create a place to relax and unwind. If you enjoy a good soak at the end of a long day, you will love the spa-like luxury of a freestanding tub or jacuzzi. Keep it separate from your shower area, where you go when you are in a hurry or getting ready for work. For an even more calming experience, use a side table for candles, an essential oil diffuser, or your favorite book.
- Make a better place to get ready for the day. If you and your partner need more space in the morning, we highly suggest replacing your existing vanity with a double vanity. If you enjoy spending time on your makeup and your new layout will have the space for it, you may want a double vanity with a makeup table. You may also like a full-width mirror with overhead light fixtures, in addition to recessed ceiling lights.
- Add extra space for storage and organization. The most obvious option is to install more bathroom cabinets or shelves. Keep in mind though, you’re working with completely new, empty space as opposed to rearranging the layout of an existing space. At this point, you could easily build a full linen closet if that’s what you really want. If not, a wall mounted towel rack is another great option that is often overlooked.
- Get creative with bathroom décor. From placing plants and statues to hanging artwork, the options are endless.
Disability Accessible Bathroom Additions
Some house or bathroom floor plans do not allow for an easy transition to a handicap accessible bathroom. In these cases, an accessible bathroom addition may be your only option. It could also be significantly less expensive to do it this way instead of converting your existing bathroom.
When you need to move a disabled loved one into your home or are faced with circumstances which require you to have an accessible bathroom, you need a bathroom addition contractor that has a lot of experience with bathroom accessibility, specifically. IRC specializes in accessible bathroom design and remodeling. We regularly install easy access safety tubs, low threshold walk in showers, and bathroom safety equipment, such as grab bars and shower chairs. If your bathroom needs to be accessible using a wheelchair or walker, we also recommend extra wide entrances to the bathroom and shower area.
Bathroom Addition Contractors in Peoria IL
The IRC Preferred Contractors network includes some of the top local bathroom addition contractors Peoria IL has to offer. You don’t have to plan your bathroom or other home addition alone. Contact IRC now to take advantage of our FREE bathroom design and consulting services! Remember, your custom bathroom designs and cost breakdown are yours to keep, even if you don’t hire us. You have nothing to lose.