IRC Preferred Contractors
We are looking for talented, local remodeling companies and independent contractors in Central Illinois to join the IRC Preferred Contractors network.
Contractors are required to maintain an overall performance score of 4/5 or higher to receive the benefits of IRC Preferred Contractor status. There are 3 ways for IRC Preferred Contractors to influence their overall performance score:
At the close of each project, we ask the homeowner to provide feedback on the services they received.
Internal Contractor Assessments
We regularly evaluate the overall performance of IRC Preferred Contractors.
IRC Preferred Contractors have the opportunity to earn a $50 bonus for each 5 star review on Google, Angie’s List, and BBB, or recommendation on Facebook.
Partnering with IRC definitely has its benefits, but we require nothing short of the highest quality work in return. Contractor assessments and customer surveys evaluate 3 categories of performance:
- Be professional, kind, and courteous at all times
- Address customer questions and concerns while on site
- Inform customer on proper care and maintenance of new install
Communication & Time Management
- Collaborate with customer and Project Manager to create efficient and convenient project schedule
- Provide accurate, daily job status and progress updates to Project Manager and other contractors
- Follow project timeline and arrive on time to scheduled work days
- Send photos of job site to Project Manager at the start and close of each work day
- Adhere to written contracts and notify Project Manager or Design Consultant if change orders are needed
Quality & Safety
- Display exceptional workmanship, trade skill application, and industry knowledge
- Handle and install materials with care and immediately report damage to Project Manager
- Protect job site and leave work area safe and clean
- Wear mask and gloves, if requested by customer