We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented bath remodeling professional who takes great pride in their work and looks for growth in their career.
IRC Bathroom Installers are responsible for the accurate and professional installation of all our products at the job site according to our procedures and to the customers satisfaction.
- Remodel bathroom using trade skills such as carpentry, trim carpentry, and construction.
- Adhere to all IRC standards and procedures while providing services.
- Maintain a pleasant and professional attitude when dealing with customers.
- Respect customers’ property and leave the work area clean.
- Inform customers about the functionality, care, and upkeep of their new installations.
- Accurately complete and submit all necessary paperwork and photos.
- Take inventory of the installation vehicle and keep it stocked with all necessary tools and job components.
- Must carry your own license and insurance.
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent education.
- 5+ years of bathroom renovation experience with the ability to take accurate measurements using tape measure, level & combination square.
- Valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- Basic plumbing knowledge preferred.
- Experience using power tools (drill, jigsaw, etc).
- Ability to lift and/or push and/or pull up to 100 pounds
- Knowledge of basic math in all units of measure.
Experience with any of the following trade skills is a plus:
- Ceramic tile
- Floor coverings
- Light plumbing
- Light electrical
- General remodeling
- Consistent, year-round work
- Competitive pay structure
- Performance-based bonuses
- Gas card and per diem for travel expenses
- Possibility of company truck after probationary period